Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jac7744
Channel Surfer

Special offers not for time offered

Jump to solution

I took advantage of paramount +, mgm and  acorn special offer each for 2 months at lower price. This was on the 30th of November When I checked on my account they all say renewal 24th Dec making first month of offer only 3 weeks. I feel cheated and am unable to contact anyone to  find out why. Has anyone else had this problem?.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Special offers not for time offered

Jump to solution

@jac7744 wrote:

I took advantage of paramount +, mgm and  acorn special offer each for 2 months at lower price. This was on the 30th of November When I checked on my account they all say renewal 24th Dec making first month of offer only 3 weeks. I feel cheated and am unable to contact anyone to  find out why. Has anyone else had this problem?.

We took a peek on the backend. Some of our channel partners have a set renewal date, in this case on the 24th, and you'll get prorated for the first 3 weeks at the promotional price. In your case, you'll see 2 months plus three weeks at the promo price.

You can check your promo end dates at https://my.roku.com/subscriptions 

Thanks for reaching out!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jac7744,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
To be better assisted with your subscription concern, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@jac7744 wrote:

We took a peek on the backend. Some of our channel partners have a set renewal date, in this case on the 24th, and you'll get prorated for the first 3 weeks at the promotional price. In your case, you'll see 2 months plus three weeks at the promo price.

You can check your promo end dates at https://my.roku.com/subscriptions 

Thanks for reaching out!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos