Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bodge23
Channel Surfer

My live TV channels have gone again for the 4th time on the same Roku TV. This is starting to get o

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My live TV channels have gone again for the 4th time on the same Roku TV. This is starting to ge

Hi @Bodge23,

Thanks for keeping the Roku Community posted!

We believe that we have done a couple of troubleshooting, but the issue is coming back in Fort. In this case, please report back here and share the details below with us.

• Roku TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We'll beable to forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bodge23
Channel Surfer

Re: My live TV channels have gone again for the 4th time on the same Roku TV. This is starting to ge

1000018550.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Bodge23.

Thanks for providing us with the necessary details. 

In the meantime, can you please confirm if this is an OTA Live TV channel? If so, have you tried accessing this directly from the Live TV Guide icon instead of Live TV on The Roku Channel? Let's see if this makes any difference. 

Note: If Live TV is missing, you can add it by going to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input.

Keep us posted!

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.