Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gumby5938

Spectrum will not let me log in says RLI -9000

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Spectrum will not let me log in says RLI -9000

Have you reported it to Spectrum?  It's their channel/app and their error code.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Gumby5938 

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We understand that you cant log-in with Spectrum with the error code RLI-9000. No worries, we're here to help you. Here is a troubleshooting step to resolve this issue. 

Uninstall and reinstall Spectrum channel. To do this, go to the "My channels" or locate Spectrum on your Roku device, and select Remove channel, then Install the channel again from the Roku Channel Store. Before playing the channel again, make sure to do a System Restart. To do this, press Home > Settings > System > System Restart

If you are still unable to log-in to Spectrum, best to contact Spectrum support directly to further address this issue. Most of the channels are developed and maintained by our channel providers. For more info in regards with your concern, check this article: Troubleshooting Error Codes on the Spectrum TV App & SpectrumTV.com

All the best,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pljameson

I am having the same issue.  Contacted Spectrum before I called Roku.  They said it had to be a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pljameson,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please provide us with more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos