Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elyuw
Channel Surfer

Re: Slow video, out of sync audio with NBA app

Jump to solution

I raised a support ticket with the NBA and after a few emails they’ve said that my problem is a know issue at their end. So until they fix it I change my Roku to 1080P (instead of 4K) to watch games and it plays them flawlessly.
Not ideal but I can live with it no problem. 

Jkylereid

Jump to solution

Same problem.

I turned my video settings on the Roku down to 720p and the audio “seems” to sync up. Not ideal but better than watching on mute. 

Heitor

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D just did all the steps didn't work. I'm still having synching problems. Is there anything else I can do?

0 Kudos
Caue
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Really bad, even if not Live The áudio is not synced 

0 Kudos
Keldon33

Jump to solution

The recommendation up thread to change video options on the Roku to 720p fixed the issue for me. Thanks for that. 

0 Kudos
WuKai

Jump to solution

Bought one yesterday and immediately noticed the audio/video issues which was very frustrating. Worked fine when I also switched to 720p.

0 Kudos
Dminer

Jump to solution

My workaround is to just Airplay the NBA games from my iPad to the Roku Express. Annoying to need to do this but the audio is in sync.  New problem this year, never had an issue last season. 

0 Kudos
HewHef
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I haven't had this problem anymore this season... My workaround was to run an HDMI cable from my laptop to the TV and it worked fine... BUT now my League Pass is showing up in a different location so it's blacking out multiple teams and support was clueless on what was going on... Anyone else ever have that problem?

0 Kudos
NBAappLagFIXit
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Great but we shouldnt have to buy the newest roku when Apps like NBATV update their sh*t.  My roku is 2 years old.  Unacceptable

0 Kudos
NBAappLagFIXit
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

These stupid roku bots keep telling us to remove channel and re-add it.  Can we talk to someone i american where this will get escalated?!??

0 Kudos