Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NBAappLagFIXit
Channel Surfer

Re: Slow video, out of sync audio with NBA app

Jump to solution

Why didnt Danny from roku know this?!?  Useless bot

0 Kudos
NBAappLagFIXit
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Notice how WE the ppl figured this out on our own.  Roku  U ARE USELESS.   uninstall your brain, then add it back, 

changed video to 720 p.

0 Kudos
Smeltnight
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have done this too. Except half the time there is sound but the screen is black on the TV. Do you have this happen? What do you do in that case to get the video to show?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Caue
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally a solution that i saw in YouTube: change settings on Roku from 1024 to 720. Working perfectly, image still pretty good

0 Kudos
elyuw
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

For reference I thought I'd try my Roku running at 4K last night and it worked flawlessly. So I assume the NBA have fixed and updated the app. This is not for live games though, just playing back games that have long since finished.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I‘ve been wrestling with this exact issue since the NBA season started and just bought a brand new Roku Express to make sure I was up to date; no change. I have all Roku audio settings on stereo as recommended and there is no Volume Mode setting on this model. SmartTV settings on PCM & Volume Leveling Off as recommended. Still a video lag. It’s likely a Roku issue instead of NBA, because the NBA doesn’t have this problem on other platforms like Firestick or iOS.  

0 Kudos
joaquin1

Jump to solution

That works for me 😉

0 Kudos