Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clickity
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Streaming Stick Food Network Go Won’t Load

Not going to post my roku devices serial numbers in a public forum!!!!  If there is a way to send them to a Roku employee or an employee certified to be working for Discover Network or their parent I am willing to do that.  The boilerplate suggested steps do not fix the problem which has been ongoing for FOUR MONTHS now.  There was a recent app update, had no effect.

0 Kudos
clickity
Binge Watcher

No, have not received any resolution!  4 months...

0 Kudos
clickity
Binge Watcher

UPDATE: Discovery GO! Family of apps is now working with the Roku OS 12.5 update on my older Roku 4660 Ultra.  My Roku 3810 Stick+ has not yet been updated, still running Roku OS 12.0 from 5/16/2023.  Five months is a long time for apps to be broken!  They have the same version of the Food Network and OWN apps loaded

0 Kudos
clickity
Binge Watcher

No, but Roku OS 12.5 seems to fix it!!!  So it works on Roku OS 11, 12.0 breaks it but it works on 12.5!  My other roku has not updated yet and the app is still broken!!  Having an app broken for 5-6 months is rediculous 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @clickity,

Thanks for keeping us posted!
We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing with the Food Network channel. Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.