Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Live Channels not working

Jump to solution

Hi @Jing1,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. For us to better understand the issue you're having, what channel/s are affected by this? Also, is this issue affecting all of the 16 Roku streaming devices?

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mikewringer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's all of Live TV channels not working, even inside the Roku app, movies and Live channels not working. All other apps stream shows ok. If you try to play a Live TV show, it goes to show but never plays. If you're in the Roku app and try to play a movie it just reverts back to the "play" screen, movie never plays. I've reset my wifi and router, reset Roku, removed Roku app, reset power, reinstalled Roku app and reset my connection inside Roku settings and still have these problems. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mikewringer,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having issues with Live TV channels under The Roku Channel. We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more detailed information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • IP Address (from whatismyip.com).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?
  • When did they start seeing this issue occur?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KarlosRaul
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello I also have a problem with my Roku express that I got yesterday...can not watch anything at Roku Channel...I restart it, even change it to another Roku express at shop but the same ...

All others streaming app are ok, just Roku Channel and Tubi are not working properly

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KarlosRaul,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand and appreciate you letting us know about this issue. We are more than happy to take a deeper look at the situation and determine what is going on.

Are you seeing messages on both channels when trying to access them? How are you powering your device? Is it connected directly to a wall outlet or a TV USB port on your TV?

We also recommend uninstalling the affected channel, making sure to restart your device before adding it back, and then attempting to use it once more to determine whether or not the problem is still occurring after the restart.

Let us know more about this so that we can better understand the main reason for this behavior.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KarlosRaul
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is connected to tv USB port, I deleted the Roku channel several times and not working , I select any live program at that aplication and it just charge a d charge....I test with wifi and with mobile data and is the same 

Also at trying to play Tubi Application it shows ERROR : RO-2-100-451 if I select any program

I also changed the Roku Express to another one at shop and is the same...

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KarlosRaul,

Thanks for the update!

We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more detailed information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • IP Address (from whatismyip.com).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?
  • When did they start seeing this issue occur?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku channel shows not playing

Jump to solution

I have tried everything and still my roku live channels will not play. 

0 Kudos
KarlosRaul
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Device model: 3930MX - Roku Express

Serial Number: X00400YF44VE

(S011326F44VE)

OS Versión: 12.0.0 - compilation 4184-AE

Tracker ID: VE-285-258

IP Address: 192.168.1.70

whatismyip.com:                                         (190.233.64.105)

When I select "The Roku Channel" to see any live program it never plays it...doesn't matter which one I select it never plays it

Also I have problem with Tubi aplication, if I select any movie or live tv it shows ERROR: RO-2-100-451

all started yesterday, the same day I bought this device, I deleted applications, reset device to factory , even exchange device from another at shop but the same happen

0 Kudos
satyaprasad
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

i have the same problem as well

0 Kudos