Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Jump to solution

I'm having the same exact issue, started last week.

Steve

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Crip1974 @StreamingSteve,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, kindly provide the required information I requested from my previous post.

Once we have these details, I'll be able to pass them along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Crip1974
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a TLC Roku Smart TV.

55 Inch

All software is up to date

I have uninstalled the app, rebooted the TV and re installed the app

0 Kudos
daniel_ch
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Update on my TCL Roku TV: Today it started working fine. Hopefully it stays that way.

0 Kudos
Liz1746

Re: The Roku Channel crashing to Roku Home screen

Jump to solution

This worked for me.  Thanks

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hey, having the same issue as multiple others, tried to play weird and the screen just seems to refresh and not actually load. Tried to play other programs and get the same issue. I can watch the 1949 Batman and Robin series though and I would love to know if that's the same for other people experiencing this problem or just me. 

Netflix and Disney work fine, tried the suggested steps, up to date and restarted etc.

Issue report tracker info:
Model: 3810EU - Roku Streaming Stick+
Software version: 11.5.0 build 4235-50
Timestamp: 2022-11-17T15:53:06Z
ID 61-461-753.

Time to watch some classic Batman I guess..

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Holybatarang

Thanks for the post and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have not been able to access my Roku channel in the last 30 days I’ve done all the troubleshooting suggestions that I have been able to find online. To no avail. How soon can we expect to fix?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Providenceeq,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

1. What Roku model device are you using?
  2. Does the issue only occur on The Roku Channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  3. What specific troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

4. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Futurist
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've done all the things suggested – rebooting my Roku player (both of them, one at a time, actually), deleting the Roku Channel, then rebooting, then restoring the Roku Channel – nothing works.

I cannot watch ANY of the programs on the Roku Channel, especially "Weird", which I particularly want to see.

I've even done a factory reset of my new Roku player, which meant I had to re-enter all the passwords and such. Still nothing.

What do I do now?

Thanks.

0 Kudos