Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nuffy
Reel Rookie

(Request) Historical Channel Guide

Hello Community, is there a historical Roku channels database that I can reference for movies that recently aired? Reason I ask is....
2 nights ago (Monday) I only got through about half of the movie Convicted.
If I recall correctly it was on the Roku CineVault channel 528. I figured I could find it somewhere online later even if I had to pay. But as luck would have it I can't find a single streaming or download source..
Closest I've come is finding niche movie sites where I can purchase the VHS or DVD, unfortunately I just might.

But until I do I am hoping a historical guide exists that could confirm what channel I watched it on (if for some reason the one I listed above isn't correct).
And a future guide would be helpful to plan for the next airing, if ever.

Thank you

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: (Request) Historical Channel Guide

@nuffy i’m not sure if this will solve your issue but whenever I am trying to go back and find a show I was watching or any show a use the search feature on the left side of the home menu. From there type in the name of the show and hit search. Let me know if this works for you. Good luck 

0 Kudos
nuffy
Reel Rookie

Unfortunately this particular airing is not found when searching for it in the Roku Channel app.
It was a liveTV airing on the CineVault channel which I found future airings if I navigated right on the channel, but unfortunately one was at 11:30am and 3:30 am but I was either working or sleeping.

I was able to find it on sling which I've since watched.
Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @nuffy,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing your inquiry with us. Since the movie was aired during a Live TV, there isn't much information that can be provided since the content provider manages those.

If you have any other inquiries, let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.