Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbie401

Rediscover Television Subscription

I started a Rediscover Television subscription thru the Roku store today, and the channel will not start up.  What do I need to do?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rediscover Television Subscription

Hello! @debbie401,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're happy to assist.

• Is your Roku device currently connected to your network?
  • What do you see on your screen when you’re trying to play content?
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rscb

I am trying to create an account on my Roku tv. It asks to use same email as my Roku. In continuing by putting my Roku password in , screen says my email is not recognized. Can’t create an account on my tv, but can sign in on a different device.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@rscb, it's not asking you to use the email as your Roku account; it's suggesting it first which is a Roku requirement.  You can enter any email address you like by choosing the other option (I can't remember the wording of that screen off the top of my head).  If you've created an account directly with Rediscover Television then use whatever email address and password you used on their site and were apparently able to use on another device.

Finally, you never need to enter your Roku account password on a Roku device.  It's already linked to your account.  Entering your Roku password would be redundant.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos