Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
45six
Channel Surfer

Re: Pluto TV App Not Working - New TV

Jump to solution

Device 1: 3941X Express 4K+, s/n X01600M9J1XH, Device ID S07P2229J1XH, 11.5.0 build 4312-CR

Device 2: 3810X Streaming Stick+, s/n YH0081923700, Device ID C138A8923700, 11.5.0 build 4350-50

The Pluto TV channel is showing version 5.24 build 1

I'm not receiving any error messages, the Pluto logo appears and within about 2 seconds it goes back to the channels screen.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jfields57
Reel Rookie

Re: Pluto is kicking us out and back to the home screen

Jump to solution

Too many people are having your problem since the last Pluto TV update released 02/28/2023. I've tried your advice several times without it working each time. You're stalling! FIX THE APP or revert back to the previous before you IMPROVED IT!

gk20th20
Reel Rookie

Re: Pluto TV App not working on Roku TV or devices

Jump to solution

Have 5 Roku devices. 3 premiere and 2 express. Pluto TV is not loading on 3 of them. Still working on 1 premiere and 1 express. Have tried all the suggested fixes in previous posts. Still not working. Yesterday 2  quit working and today 1 more quit working.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @gk20th20 @jfields57

Appreciate your contact.

Please provide us with the following information for further investigation:

-Roku device model, Serial number, Device ID, Software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)

-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)

-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)

-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to work with the channel partner to investigate further. We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Model:4802X software 11.50 build 4312-C2

Pluto TV version 5.24 build 1

I am having the same issue reported by others since Feb 28th and have tried all troubleshooting steps listed. Pluto logo appears for a couple of seconds and then closes. Please fix this issue.

0 Kudos
Pampro

Re: Pluto TV crashing on both of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Pluto tv app not opening on my roku device. I have 2 devices on 2 different tvs and neither are working. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, reset roku device, unplugged tvs, unplugged routers, did everything under the sun EXCEPT factory reset and still not working! Started on 2/28/23

Tags (1)
JB-IA
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Exact same thing is happening to me...yesterday and today, on 2 of my 3 roku devices.  All 3 devices are the roku ultra LT All purchased within the last 6 months. The 2 devices that Pluto TV does not work on the app will not initiate. The 3rd device Pluto TV works just fine. Internet connection is excellent and it's working fine on all my other devices. Ruku channels are all working other than Pluto TV. I've reset the device I've reloaded Pluto TV numerous times and nothing.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Onelasttime @Pampro @JB-IA

Thanks for letting us know. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. We'd like to look into this further, could you provide the requested information posted by @RokuKarla?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Kerich

Re: Pluto is kicking us out and back to the home screen

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. We have 4 tv's. Pluto works on 2 but doesn't on 2 others. I have tried deleting, restarting, and re-installing but nothing works. This is getting very frustrating!!!!@

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I am having this exact same issue on multiple Roku devices. Here's what is known at this time:

Forced an update check by using " * " key. All up to date with version 5.24 Build 1.

Rebooted all devices.

Uninstalled "Pluto TV" from all devices and rebooted again.

Reinstalled "Pluto TV."

Forced a check on Roku device updates. All up to date with Roku Software Version 11.5.0 Build 5412-46.

Only Pluto TV is at issue. All other channels work fine on all of the Roku devices.

Internet connection is just over 1 Gig Down and 39 Mbps up on Spectrum.

Devices are mixed internet connected, wired and WiFi (all 5 bars).

Other streaming apps on Android do work, without fail.

Pluto's internet feed/site and app works great on both Spectrum and Buckeye TeleSystem, just not on Roku.

Pluto TV is saying nothing about any outages on Twitter or Facebook. They are not answering DM's either. Silence is toxic for them.

The issue started last night after 6 pm eastern.

Do I need to add any other info that is not posted here? Maybe you Roku peeps can get a better handle on this, as affidavits (for streaming commercial spots) and legalities with those affs are present. We ask, but no answers from the channel content provider.

0 Kudos