Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bubbles137

Nothing plays on any of the apps

I am connected to my wifi and I've never had a problem before but for some reason, today nothing is playing on any of the apps. I have reset everything, turned it off and back on, and everything else I could think of but still, nothing plays. What can I do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Nothing plays on any of the apps

Hi @Bubbles137,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you're seeing with your Roku device and all of the troubleshooting you've done.

We would like to know what went wrong to assist you further and fix the issue. Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

• What Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Are you being prompted with an error message?
  • How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables?

Please keep us posted with additional details and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.