Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream channel not working

Hi @Hessian,

Thanks for the update.

We're glad that the Roku Photo Streams are now working for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks again for using our services. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Davemcc1

Photo stream not working for us. Having the same issue as everyone else. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Davemcc1,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue with the Roku Photo Streams and we apologized for any difficulties this has caused. 

Can you please provide us with the following information:

• What kind of issue are you experiencing
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • photo or video illustrating the issue so we can better understand what is occurring

Our engineering team would like to take a look to see if we can help here. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cm86k
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku photo stream screensaver

I’ve deleted and readded and restarted everything and it won’t work period.. it will try to open and start but just immediately closes out back to the Home Screen it won’t even open photo stream and I just bought this Roku tv 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku photo stream screensaver

Hello @Cm86k

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue you are experiencing. Could you try to restart your Roku device and see if it helps? We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart.

Still no luck? Kindly provide us the details requested above posted by @RokuMary-F for us to further assist you. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
TRaupp

I'm having the exact same problem. I've followed all the steps, I've made sure there are no updates, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the channel and restarted the system multiple times but all I get is the photo streams setup page and the 2 generic beach and forest photos. I'm beyond frustrated. 

0 Kudos
Cm86k
Reel Rookie

I had to go into photo stream on my phone and delete my photos and re add them and it is working at the moment but who knows how long it will last 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TRaupp,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with Roku Photo Streams. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Just to confirm, as you mentioned that you already tried to restart your Roku device. Have you restarted via the system menu by going to Settings > System > Power > System restart? What Roku model device are you using? When did this issue first start occurring?

Please let us know as we are committed to finding a solution and looking closely into this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos