Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TB0
Reel Rookie

Photo Stream channel not working

Jump to solution

Hello, I just uploaded some photos to a new Roku photo stream. However, when launching the Photo Streams channel it hangs on the startup image every time. Also hangs when previewing the screensaver. 
DC440175-980D-4516-8BD8-1FFE0ACCAC61.jpeg

Roku Ultra (4670X)

v11.0.0 build 4193-46

UPDATE: Photo streams is working here now as well. Thanks Roku support!!

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Supergamer6158
Channel Surfer

Re: Photo Stream channel not working

Jump to solution

An update was released: Press * while Roku photo streams is selected and click update channel. I hope this patches this issue. If not, Contact Roku to fix your device because it was patched.

View solution in original post

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. If you're still experiencing problems with Photo Streams, please let us know.

Have a good day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
26 REPLIES 26
FaztEddie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm experiencing the same issue. Worked earlier today but now doesn't. 

krisNpesh

Jump to solution

Same here. Photo Streams worked in the morning and by midday just started freezing on the loading page. Please fix, this was a really special Screensaver. 

BigAl57
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also having the problem. No problem with internet access on computer or phone. Happening on 3 of 4 my Roku but have not confirmed rarely used other one. Tried removing and reloading app with continued same results. 

bmsassoc44

Jump to solution

Same issue on all four of my rokus

annacchi

Jump to solution

My Photo Stream is displaying the same issue as the others. The Photo Streams title card comes up, clips briefly to black, and back to the title card again, where it stays. I do have photos loading in the Photo Streams portion of my account, and it was working a couple of days ago, but now this.

tbert
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem also. I added photos today also. 

Michaels41

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  If I select the app or go through the settings menu I get the same results.  The Photo Stream screen shows then goes blank then pops back up and freezes.  Worked fine for 2 days and now nothing.

tfarner7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same Here! Roku's Photo Streaming no longer working!

Mrslheel

Roku photo stream screensaver

Jump to solution

Started yesterday photo stream screensaver stopped working on all 4 Rokus. 2 rokus are Roku TVs one Roku is Roku premier and the other Roku is a stick. When you go to the Roku photo stream channel you just see the opening title “Roku Photo Streams”. I changed to other screensavers and they work so I’m guessing problem is with photo streams channel

0 Kudos