Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lilliames

Re: Photo Stream channel not working

Jump to solution

Hello!

I just downloaded this app and it's not working... It will pull up the title of the app when I click on it and then takes me back to the home page each time.

Please help!

Thanks!

tfarner7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine wasn't working on one of my Rokus too.  It happens periodically.  It should be fixed soon.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@lilliames @tfarner7

Thanks for the posts.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It’s still not working, its stuck on the get started screen

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@TheJonesFamily

Thanks for the post.

Have you already tried removing the channel, restarting the Roku device, and then adding the channel back again? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Duhducky88

Jump to solution

Still not working. Won't display photos. Sucks took me awhile to get all my pictures uploaded for the holidays. 

0 Kudos
52loves42
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This still seems to be broken....I have deleted, restarted, re-added the Photo Streams app and rebuild a new stream and still just the startup screen....kind of a waste of time.