Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ Showing Ads On All Shows

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for reporting this issue here in the Roku Community.

We understand and hear your sentiments. For this concern, we would highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the best ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct support website.

We hope this gets sorted out soon. Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kdexter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I contacted paramount plus and as expected there have been many complaints but it is a Roku issue not paramount. I was told to fix it get a divorce from Roku and install and use the real paramount app. I don’t appreciate the runaround. I subscribed to paramount through Roku so it should be their problem to fix. I don’t use much of Rokus programming anyway so I’m probably going to tell them to suck it.

Kdexter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks, I ended up doing the same thing. Just irritates me that Roku won’t own up to and fix something that is certainly their problem. I’m sure they profit from the bill through with paramount.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.