Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weamie11
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus not working on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I keep getting the blue circle and the thin blue line and cannot watch the program after this happens.  I am paying extra for Paramount Plus and have sent several e-mails to them with no response. I also tried the chat but it is not a live person so got no where.  I love this channel but if do not receive an answer this time I have to cancel.  Thank you.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @weamie11,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

I understand that you are seeing blue circles and lines. Are all other streaming channels playing content normally? Are you using a Roku player or Roku TV? Can you please provide as photo or screenshot of what you are seeing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fragnyb

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, i already deleted the Chanel and restarted the tv ( it’s a TCL roku TV) and nothing Seems yo work

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Fragnyb

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zoey71

Jump to solution

Paramount+ Streaming on Roku is really bad, and I am not so sure it's related to Roku. I believe it is related to Parmount+ based on comments on Paramount+ on Facebook as other subscribers to Paramount+ are having same issue as I am where show freezes up, yet it can play commercials just fine. My shows freeze up at the very end and I can't even skip to the next episode. It has become a real problem. If Roku alert Paramount+ that would be most helpful because they make it impossible to contact them, and they apparently do not read all the comments on Facebook about their bad streaming service.

jlkindred
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't have option to remove my Paramount Plus.   all other apps work through ROKU ok. paramount plus will not play only plays first commercial

0 Kudos
lucyfpii

Jump to solution

Paramount Plus stopped working on my Roku device and my Roku TV on Sunday.  Just stopped.  Worked fine until then. It allows me to get to the home screen but won't let me watch anything, live or on-demand or anything.

All the other channels work fine and Paramount plus works on my computer, just not on ROKU.  I have deleted the app and re-installed it.  I have updated Roku.  I have then re-installed the app.  I have done a hard shut down of the whole system, even my wifi, and then reinstall everything and still Paramount Plus is not working on my Roku devices. 

Please help!

weamie11
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have answered the same question 5 times and pictures of what it looks like to both Roku and Paramount and either don't get a reply back or the same question of what is wrong!!!!!! I am just sick of it!

0 Kudos
TAD2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Happened to us too and now SlingTV also won't play live TV or on demand videos on Roku.  Both Paramount plus and Sling play on my smart TV but won't play on Roku.  Coincidence?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in that order.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos