Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
222purity
Reel Rookie

roku express says failed to receive broadcast

Jump to solution

was doing fine then said failed to receive broadcast no error code. i tried pressing reset button and waiting unplugged 10 min then replug yet no fix. why also doesnt roku have a live support chat? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: roku express says failed to receive broadcast

Jump to solution

Do you by any chance have a Sharp TV?  I haven't heard of that message, but when I search the internet for it, I keep finding references to Sharp TVs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Do you by any chance have a Sharp TV?  I haven't heard of that message, but when I search the internet for it, I keep finding references to Sharp TVs.

Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Strega 

It’d be ironic if Roku Inc. co-manufactured stand-alone Roku players with Sharp.  😛  Currently, though, Sharp only makes RokuTVs.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
222purity
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I do and actually got it fixed thank you for your quick reply and kindness

0 Kudos