Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount Plus not working on Roku

Jump to solution

@cross85  If all the other channels / apps work on your Roku device then it’s probably the fault of CBS Interactive, which develops the Paramount+.  However, if all the other channels / apps do not work on your Roku then it’s probably either an issue with your router/modem or you will need to do the remove/reboot/reinstall order (Settings > System > Power (if not applicable skip to next step) > System Restart).   If that doesn’t work, check if your roku is plugged through USB on your TV or the wall outlet.  If it’s plugged into the wall outlet, all I can suppose is that you probably bought a defective unit.  I’d suggest contacting roku customer support here: https://support.roku.com/contactus.  Additionally, if your Roku is a model that is out of warranty now, it’s time to upgrade to a newer model.  Or, if your Roku is still under warranty, I’d suggest returning the unit to the store for a replacement.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Amber1987
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus not working

Jump to solution

My Paramount+ app started glitching, I restarted tv, cleared roku cache, did the update option then I tried to delete the channel, but for whatever reason there is NO OPTION TO DELETE THE CHANNEL UNDER THE ASTRIC LIKE THERE IS FOR EVERY OTHER CHANNEL! Thankfully it started to work but why is there no delete option for it?

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Amber1987   Probably the fault of CBS Interactive which develops the app.  You’re obviously better off waiting until they fix the app and re-update the software version of it.
~ Jordan 

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Amber1987

Thanks for the post.

If you do not have the option to remove the channel, it is because you have a subscription through Roku Pay in which you would need to first cancel the subscription, then you will be able to remove the channel. Once you've performed the steps for a clean install, you can re-subscribe to the channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator