Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunrup
Reel Rookie

Paramount Plus not working on Roku

Hello,

I have an issue with Paramount Plus not playing at all on my Roku Express. I have even tried a factory reset and it has not helped.

The paramount plus works without an issue on a browser. Please help!

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
cross85
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus not working

Still not working with the last update

0 Kudos
edrojo
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus not working on Roku

I have the same problem, I have tried every given given solution without any success. Thanks 

0 Kudos
sunrup
Reel Rookie

I have given up, canceling the paramount subscription, just can't watch it. not sure what else to do.

0 Kudos
jspilde
Channel Surfer

Have you tried the Amazon Paramount+ channel? That sometimes worked for me, but not always. For a while, I had to cast my mobile device to. Chromecast. P+ just started working one day. You can try things and maybe you get lucky, but nothing worked for me. I think it's often a P+ server side issue.

LarryStap

I am having the same issue with both Paramount Plus and Britbox. Is there a resolution?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @LarryStap

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're experiencing? How are you accessing both of the affected channels? Is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone app accessible directly from your home screen?

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sunrup
Reel Rookie

Sorry about this, but gave up on Roku express. It's now boxed with the rest of the old electronic junk at home. 

Switched to the Sony TV and the Paramount Plus app on the TV works fine. It is an issue with Roku. 

0 Kudos
edrojo
Reel Rookie

Hi. I have found the cause of this problem. If you have an American Paramount + account you should download the channel from USA roku account. I have Mexican Paramount + account and tried to make it work with US version of Paramount + and had the same results as you. I sign up an Mexican Roku account, download the Paramount channel from there and voila!  It worked. I hope this can help another people with the same issue

0 Kudos
Tg22

I am have the same problem paramount plus is not working on my roku please help