Okay Roku Peeps here is the solution we've all been waiting months for!
Obviously our network connection bandwidth isn't the issue so you can over look that part. Also I already did the factory reset so it wasn't a device Roku memory issue. Remember to restart your streaming stick after you change settings.
Thank you for contacting Paramount+ customer service. We apologize for the technical issues you are facing while streaming Paramount+. Thank you for your patience while we investigate the issue. If the issue persists, we ask that you please perform the following basic troubleshooting steps:
1. Go to “Settings” options on your Roku.
2. Tap on the “Audio” option.
3. Now, set the Audio mode to “Stereo.”
then set the HDMI mode to PCM-Stereo then re-open Paramount+ and see if the issue still occurs
While watching any content; go to audio settings and switch Volume Mode to "Off"
4. During playback of content, if you hit the " * " key on your remote, do you have 'Audio leveling' enabled on your device? If so, please disable this setting and see if the issue is resolved
If the above steps do not fix the issue, please follow these additional steps:
1. Ensure you are using the 2.4GHz network as most Roku devices run better on this network. You can do this by appropriately naming your Wi-Fi radios. For assistance, please contact your internet service provider.
2. When viewing, click the (*) option button on the Remote and ensure Volume mode is turned off
3. Also, ensure the bandwidth saver is off by going to settings>>network>>bandwidth saver>>off
4. If these steps do not work, try changing your resolution settings on the Roku to 720p versus 1080p (FYI: this will not work on Roku TVs with built in Roku as there is no option to change the resolution settings)
5. Finally, if none of these steps resolve the issue, you could be experiencing this due to insufficient memory on the device as many Rokus offer limited storage and no way to tell if storage is getting full. The only way to resolve this would be to perform a factory reset on the device. If steps 1-4 do not resolve this issue, please try resetting the Roku back to factory settings to resolve this issue.
Thank you for being a Paramount+ subscriber.