Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rfr711

Re: Only Audio with No Video Paramount+ Plus for Certain Movies and Shows

Jump to solution

Help with this issue please.

Have tried everything from reset etc. It won't even let me reset my password on Paramount

0 Kudos
homater

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

I, too, am having the same problem.  I know for a fact that Paramount+ is still working correctly on my outside Vizio television using my Amazon Firestick. No green/black screens and everything is playing as it should.  I’m getting ready to set the Firestick up on my Samsung television to see if maybe the problem is with the television itself or the Roku. If it works with the Firestick…well, the problem may be with Roku. I’ll let y’all know.

0 Kudos
Shannonandwill
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Paramount+ would not accept my Comcast.net email address. Says it does not meet the criteria. What **bleep**! Used my Gmail instead

0 Kudos
dggadget

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with both my Roku's (Ultra and streaming stick) on a Panasonic 1080P plasma TV. I believe the problem is an interaction between the Roku and particular TVs, as the problem does not occur with the same streaming stick and a Samsumg 4K tv.

0 Kudos
homater

Jump to solution

Ok…the Samsung TV will play Paramount+ when using an Amazon Firestick, but it WON’T play when going through the Roku.  So the problem isn’t with Paramount+ nor the television. 
ROKU, please reply troubleshoot this for all of us. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same thing here. Has anyone tried calling there customer support number. I'm on day 2. I have a Paramount Showtime combo and the Showtime works fine. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Sbmeth

Jump to solution

I  having the same issue.  Played fine on my tv 2 days ago, since yesterday, just green screen on tv only. I can get the picture on my computer.  I tried everything that was listed here to help and nothing has changed. 

0 Kudos
36racin

Jump to solution

Same issue on 3 different devices.  Some type of warning, license issue or error on all channels....

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your observation and providing additional information.

We are currently aware and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely.

In the meantime, please help us with the required details below so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team, and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
johnniejohn100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Your proposed solution does not work. Go to Paramount Plus Known Issues & Notify When Resolved as it is a Paramount+ issue, not a Roku issue.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.