Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
millers215
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

Interestingly, this issue is only happening on our Roku Ultra boxes.  We have a new TLC tv with Roku built in and Paramount+ works fine on it.  I almost went and bought a new TV last night because I thought the tv connected to the Ultra had gone bad.  

0 Kudos
Alley71
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey guys I actually found a phone number!! 8162728106. I'm in cue for tech support. Had to go account support 6o get transferred to them. 

Wish me luck! 

0 Kudos
shrn

Jump to solution

i have this exact issue and followed all the steps to remove and restart and it made no difference!! frustrating. I don't know if I am writing this correctly....have never done before. Really don't want to mess with my router. all other channels are fine.

0 Kudos
amk1

Re: Paramount plus not working on my Roku

Jump to solution

Same problem with green screen only on Paramunt Plus on my Roku device.  I am ready to toss the device and never purchase Roku again.  There should already be a fix in place by Roku.  You caused it . . . now FIX it!

Roku device - Streambar.

0 Kudos
KW88

Jump to solution

All of this started yesterday evening when we were going to watch the last episode of “Mayor of Kingstown” 1st season to get caught up for the next season. I got the green screen on all of my Roku devices so I switched to my Apple TV device and it played flawlessly. I did find (1) Roku that will play it and it’s a new Hisense Roku tv that we just bought before Christmas. The only app it seems to affect is Paramount+

I’m a little confused as to what good it does to vent on this thread, as I’m seeing many more posts on this problem every hour. Does someone with any knowledge from Roku monitor this forum???

0 Kudos
Coldras

Jump to solution

Same problem 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have roku sticks in my home office and my kids rooms and my living room.  All are doing the Green Screen thing with Paramount plus but my Roku TV (roku built into my TV) does not have this issue....  The movies that would come up green screen on those other devices come up and play fine on my 40" roku tv in my bedroom.

0 Kudos
Mary-and-Dave
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's definitely a Paramount/Roku issue.  I have Xfinity with a flex box and Paramount works fine through the flex box.  Just not with Roku.  Also tried all the reboot, uninstall, unplug, check connections fixes and nothing works.

0 Kudos
MO23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Let me add to the fray. I've been having this same issue here in Virginia since yesterday morning. Green screen only with Paramount+ content on a Roku device. I tried all of the recommended fixes, plus more. All other devices are fine. On hold to talk to Paramount+ tech support--along with many other people. The wait is over an hour. There are better ways to spend my day, but here we are.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi, so we started having problems yesterday with the green screen in Paramount +. I have the Paramount + with Showtime bundle and, as of today, everything including Showtime programming and various movies are working fine, but Paramount + originals are still showing the green screen. I suspect that this is a Paramount + issue exclusively as all of my other apps (Netflix, YouTube, HBO, etc.) are working just fine, but I’ve already tried removing/reinstalling the app to no further avail than that which I explained already. Are other people still having this issue?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.