Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eeyore88
Reel Rookie

No live channel sound on 223

There is no sound on the impact channel while it is playing live impact wrestling. Have sound when commercials come on or on other live channels. But no sound at all while I watch impact wrestling 

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No live channel sound on 223

I see the same thing.  I don't know of an official way to report things like this, but maybe someone like @RokuERey can help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @eeyore88,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about the issue that you're having with the impact channel since there is no sound that will be heard. What device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV) Do you have any other devices connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and another sound system) Is this happening on all content or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? Can you please check the volume level and mute settings on your TV using your remote? In the meantime, try to restart your Roku by going to settings, system, power, and system restart.

We look forward to hearing from you soon, and we will continue to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ddominick

Nope reset didn't work 

0 Kudos
Mjacob073

I'm not getting sound either on this channel. I have roku built into my smart TV. It's only this channel.

0 Kudos
eeyore88
Reel Rookie

I have restarted my roku many times bc this has been happening for days now. Don't have a problem with spund on any pyher streaming service or live channels I watch. It's just the impact channel 224 on roku live that doesn't have sound. Can click on a different channel and it has sound as well as commercials. 

Maybe it's sometime on the impact channel ends and not our end 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Impact Wresting LiveTV is working on both on Pluto TV (free channel app) https://channelstore.roku.com/search/pluto and Plex https://channelstore.roku.com/details/68e8d568fdd68a1197a2b9a5f69e16c0/plex-free-movies-and-tv).

These line up with the LiveTV shown on Impact Wresting website. https://impactwrestling.com/

The Roku Channel 223 seemed to have a different stream going on tonight than the Impact website, Pluto, and Plex.(which may account for the loss of sound ??). 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

eeyore88
Reel Rookie

I know it works on Pluto since I have had to switch to that channel to be able to listen to what they are saying. But Roku impact is different then what is being played on Pluto channel. Doesn't make sense if all the other live channels or on demand on Roku is working just fine with sound. It's only that channel. Had to miss ppvs on impact channel that I really wanted to watch bc it sucked with no sound. 

Wish someone would contact the person who knows what's going on and how to fix it. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for keeping us in the loop, @eeyore88.
It seems that this issue may need an in-depth investigation. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.