Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New movie starting before current movie ends

I'm having the same issue. Watching Freevee on Amazon Prime and another movie starts before the end of the movie I'm watching. Called Amazon, they told me to contact Roku to "clear my cache". Is this an actual thing? If this is what Roku considers 'customer service' then it stinks. Tell us how to FIX this issue.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New movie starting before current movie ends

Hi @denbroncofan4ev,

We appreciate you taking the first post in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that Roku only transmits the channel and is not responsible for the contents within an app. The contents are solely being chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of the channel. With that being said, we would recommend reaching out to Amazon Prime Support to report the issue and for further help.

You can reach them here: Amazon Prime Help

Please keep us posted.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.