Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tsunami
Reel Rookie

Crazino is not opening. Does anyone have the same problem?

It started yesterday where I can not open the app and play. Is it currently down or why would it not open? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Crazino is not opening. Does anyone have the same problem?

@Tsunami 

I just installed it on my Ultra 4660 to test and it seemed to open and play fine. (US based device).

Try the Remove, Restart, Reinstall procedure.

1. Remove Crazino channel/app from Roku device.

2. Perform a System Restart (Settings/System/Power/System Restart or Settings/System/System Restart)

3. Reinstall Crazino back to the Roku device. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Tsunami
Reel Rookie

it did not work. Thank you for the suggestion!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tsunami ,

We appreciate you for posting in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku device when playing content on the Crazino channel and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far. 

One additional suggestion we would like for you to try is you check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now and seeing if you notice any difference.

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot any playback issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If the issue remains unresolved, we recommend reaching out to Crazino directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.

Please let us know how it goes!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tsunami
Reel Rookie

Thank you! I think I figured out what happened. If you click on the account it has you as a Player name or Player ID number. I changed it to the name I use online instead of having (example Player 76487643). I don’t remember what numbers were behind mine to change it back but it will not let me in the game at all to scan the code for support. Do you know how I could fix that?

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tsunami,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. This way, you will be assisted in getting back to accessing your account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.