Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuckNaked

FXNow App Will Not Log In Using Credentials for Xfinity

Using Roku Streaming Stick, trying to log into FXNow app using Xfinity subscription.  I get the "Sign in to your TV provider" screen and enter the 7-digit code into the FX website on a laptop.  Then it says "You are now signed in", but TV screen shows "You have not been signed in since it appears your TV subscription does not include the following channels:  FX, FXX, FXM".

Two things:

- My Xfinity subscription absolutely DOES include FX and FXX

- I have been watching these channels for the last YEAR on my Roku Streaming Stick

What happened??

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FXNow App Will Not Log In Using Credentials for Xfinity

Hi @BuckNaked,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Roku Community!

For channel authentication, we would recommend getting in contact with the channel support team for additional help.

Channels on Roku are handled and managed directly by the channel provider themselves.

You can contact them here: Fox Now - Technical Support

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.