Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maybeecatlady
Reel Rookie

Re: New Problems With the Mentalist

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuJechealR ,

Your post really doesn’t address the issue. The Mentalist is neither a channel nor an app. It is a TV show that was available on the Roku app. 

The question is has The Mentalist been removed from the Roku app? Yes or No.

If no, then there is a glitch similar to what has happened in the past with this show and we’d like it fixed. 

Thank you!

Carolannspry
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And when we searched- well we can buy a season for 52.00$ on prime, or sign up with another streaming company to get it! VERY Frustrating 

Jump to solution

I've only got 10 episodes left to watch! And poof! Gone. I should call Roku and voice my complaint. 

Malika

Jump to solution

This is not helpful. The Mentalist is not a channel, it’s a tv program that was available on Rokufor free. Is it no longer available by Roku or is this a glitch that needs to be fixed?

0 Kudos
Patriot64

Jump to solution

Same problem, all of a sudden it was no longer on the Continue Watching list. We only watch it 4 or 5 days a week, but it is a favorite. It makes you wonder about how much of a handle the platform really has on it's channels. Most would let you know it was only on for a limited time. 

0 Kudos
Alykatsmom

Jump to solution

PLEASE get The Mentalist back on the air! So many of us were in the process of watching it. It was never presented as “expiring soon” and I would like to finish watching all 7 seasons. Please advise us  when we can watch again!

Fireburd

Jump to solution

Where is the response from ROKU?  Bring back "The Mentalist" and in the future give people a heads up that a show will be removed soon.

maybeecatlady
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I contacted Roku customer support and was told it was not a Roku problem. Told me I had to contact The Mentalist channel (no idea what that is). When I asked how to do that they didn’t know. So frustrating! I realize this is free but still would appreciate a heads up on what will be expiring and when. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Seriously???? ROKU please bring it back!!!   We are half way through and it is part of our nightly home ritual! 
No foul language, nudity, funny and intriguing. 🤨 😡😠

#Mentalist 

Elizabeth123
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Chel:

HOW do you contact the 'content publisher'????

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.