Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elizabeth123
Channel Surfer

Re: New Problems With the Mentalist

Jump to solution

*channel publisher*

0 Kudos
Raven028272
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When I tried to stream it Roku said the title was unavailable? Is anyone else having this problem right now?

0 Kudos
Carolannspry
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes! We were up to season 6 episode 2, we watched it then later in the day we were going for the next one and it was gone!!! Unable to find it on our list of frequently watched. Searched (frantically) and found we could buy a season on prime or pay for a subscription on another platform to continue watching!!??? What the heck?

0 Kudos
pgibb001

Want to watch the Mentalist?

Jump to solution

The Mentalist is streaming on HBO Max and I picked up right where I left off.  Best of luck! 

0 Kudos
Cladwig
Reel Rookie

Re: Want to watch the Mentalist?

Jump to solution

True, I found The Mentalist on MAX…but I preferred it when FREE on Roku. I don’t really want to add another monthly streaming cost.

Marietta202
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How do we get in contact with the channel publisher?

Jump to solution

I have the same problem! Been watching the mentalist for a month. 5 days ago it just disappeared! No trace of the show! Doesn’t show up in search bar? Where can we seek help?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings, Community users!

It is highly appreciated that you've brought this to our attention. Rest assured that we acknowledge and value your feedback regarding the availability of the series Mentalist on The Roku Channel. 

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. Follow the Roku blog to get informed about the newest titles that are available on The Roku Channel. We hope this clears everything out. 

If you have further clarification and in need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Soxman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, we got our answer.  There is a Roku Swamp. And, they don't want to be bothered re-acting to their public so go watch Sesame Street reruns instead of The Mentalist, cuz that's what we have planned.

Sprint5188

Jump to solution

Just to clarify. Has the mentalist been removed and can no longer be watched for free. One of the best on Roku channel for shows

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.