Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jpw12
Reel Rookie

Re: NFL app not loading on Roku box

We paid Roku our money not the nfl. Roku did an upgrade and now it doesn't work.  I haven't been able to use my for months. This is simple. Give our money back. Obviously the nfl app is working as long as your not a roku customer.  Geez how long does it take to figure out Roku is at fault

Jack

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Greetings Community users!

At this point, we will coordinate this with our relevant team for further investigation and find you the best resolution possible.

Kindly provide us with the following details below so we can create a report ticket effectively:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be anticipating your responses as we are more than eager to help you access the NFL app on your Roku streaming players.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JeremyR
Reel Rookie

This reboot simply does not work.  Tried it a dozen times over the past few weeks.  App it still not loading.  But i can log into the same NFL app on my phone, so it’s a Roku platform issue.  Please address! #nfl. 

0 Kudos
JeremyR
Reel Rookie

It’s disappointing to see so many users having the same problem with a paid app.  This is a Roku issue not a user issue to resolve.  Please use your business leverage to get the NFL to fix this. The Super Bowl is only 9 days away!

0 Kudos