Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyStuff recording does not cancel

Unable to change "record" setting to eliminate content from appearing in MyStuff.

The Climson vs LSU national championship game original broadcast was recoreded. When it appears in MyStuff/Recordings I choose "MORE", then -->SHOW DETAILS, then uncheck "ADD TO MY STUFF". Then I return to MYStuff/Recordings, choose the recording, choose MORE, and choose DELETE ALL RECORDINGS.

This process does not eliminate the recording from show in MY STUFF again and again, even though I repeat the process each time. Insanity by ROKU )! 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MyStuff recording does not cancel

I have no idea what channel/app you're using, as MyStuff doesn't mean anything to me. Since you're referring to recording something, it's not a channel Roku offers, so you need to contact whoever offers the channel in question. Roku does not create or support apps/channels for 3rd parties, so your complaint is not with Roku.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Amazon Prime app has section called MyStuff, there you could have 4 lines of titles, Movie watchlist, Tv watchlist, Movie purchases, and Tv purchases. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Does Prime’s Mystuff include recordings of football games through?  I’m not sure what app the OP is talking about either.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos