Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing episodes of Continuum

Jump to solution

Hi, @chrisw63.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll update this thread once the team posts more information about the investigation. 

We appreciate your continuous cooperation, patience, and understanding as we still work on this. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
K80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just started watching Continuum but found the same problem. S1 e2 is missing. After reading that there are more episodes missing in future seasons, I'm not going to watch it anymore. Roku might want to drop it as an available series since it's incomplete. It's too bad because it looked like a cool show. Thanks to all who posted. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @K80!

Thanks for sharing your concern with the series Continuum. Rest assured that the team is currently in the process of investigation and correction. 

We'd be happy to share your feedback with the team as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
K80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, Carly. 

The workaround to watch the entire series is either Plex or Filmrise platforms. I have a lot of paid platforms but, still find myself on the Roku channel a lot! Thank you for responding quickly. It makes all the difference to know someone has taken the time to address an issue no matter how small. 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@chrisw63 wrote:

Those same episodes are missing on Amazon Prime / Filmrise  (Prime just links to the Filmrise videos).

Amazon, Roku and the other streaming providers do not own the media they are streaming (with a few exceptions). They must license the content from the owners. It is usually the content owners that restrict which seasons/episodes they will allow the streaming providers to make available. This might be to increase demand for the content, or it might be for some other unknown reason. But the content owners have complete control over that, and there's nothing Roku, Prime, Filmrise, or any other streaming provider can legally do about it.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
theberling

Jump to solution

It’s September and S1 E2 is still missing

0 Kudos
K80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did a little research & solved the issue by getting the Filmrise app. All episodes are available! Hope this helps. 🙂

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.