Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Missing Seasons of The Nanny

Today this happened to me. No warning or anything. I was on season 2 and now it jumped to season 4. Roku please fix this

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to provide further information.

It seems like Seasons 4, 5, and 6 are the only available Seasons of The Nanny at the moment. Rest assured that we will forward all of your feedback to the team, as we always prioritize your convenience and satisfaction when streaming The Roku Channel.

Your continuous support and understanding are highly appreciated.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mammabear

I was on S2 E10, clicked watch next episode and it sent me to S4 E1. Went back to see what happened and the first 3 seasons were gone and only 4-6 were available. So bummed. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Mammabear!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Rest assured that we'll share this with the team.

We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I’m having trouble, I was watching the nanny season episode 21, when all of a sudden Roku channel took off seasons 1, 2, and 3 of the nanny off. So what will happen? How do I get the first, second and third seasons back? 

0 Kudos
ErikaJG

Missing seasons of The Nanny

I’m currently on season 1 of The Nanny and it jumped to season 4. I checked and seasons 1-3 are missing. I scrolled through the support page and saw other people have experienced this issue too.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @TheFutureFlash7!

We'd be happy to be of assistance here and provide further information regarding the availability of The Nanny series streaming on The Roku Channel.

As of now, I would like to inform you that the only seasons currently available in this series are Seasons 4, 5, and 6. Rest assured that I will coordinate this with the team for further information about the availability of the first 3 Seasons.

I'll let you know once more information is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing seasons of The Nanny

Greetings from the Roku Community, @ErikaJG.

Thanks for posting here. Kindly refer to my posts above for further information about the availability of Seasons 1-3 on the series The Nanny. 

We're still waiting for further announcements regarding this matter. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.