Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abanks

Live tv channels 2 5 13 missing from roku tv

My tv was working those channels for awhile but here the last couple weeks the channels on my live tv channel 2 5 13 is missing. Does anyone have any clue to how to resolve this issue. Any help is appreciated. I've already did a rest and restart of my tv that didn't work. I searched for channels nothing is working 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Live tv channels 2 5 13 missing from roku tv

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Abanks!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we will investigate this matter thoroughly and determine the cause. 

In cases like this, I'd be happy to coordinate this with the appropriate team for review. That said, I'll be needing further details such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Do you have an antenna plugged into your Roku TV? Is this an OTA live TV channel?

Your response is highly anticipated. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mabez
Reel Rookie

Were you able to give this fixed? We are having same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @mabez!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to help you determine the cause of this. 

In order to narrow down the cause of the issue, we would appreciate it if you could share with us your device details, such as the above post as well as the specific channels missing.

In the meantime, we suggest performing a system reboot by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > power (skip if unavailable) > System restart. 

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.