Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denroh
Channel Surfer

Re: Max subtitles not syncing or don't work

Jump to solution

So, it seems the problem is the stick itself. Issue does not happen with any of the other Roku devices. When I move the faulty stick from one TV to another, the issue follows the stick. 

The 4K stick is less than a year old.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi! @denroh,

Thanks for providing additional information,

We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate your reported issue and hope to provide you with a more detailed update when additional information is available. Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Best regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
denroh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So I guess you're basically doing nothing about this but "continuing to investigate." My 1 year warranty expires in a couple of weeks so I don't expect to hear from Roku until that time is up. I got an idea... how about sending me a replacement 4K Stick for the faulty one I'm dealing with. That would be great.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @denroh,

Thank you for updating us here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Max channel. Kindly check with your inbox since we have sent you a private message.

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                           
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pjssaj3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We have the same problem! Same Roku stick and only Max

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Pjssaj3,

Thanks for keeping in touch with us here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're getting the same issue with the MAX channel and we'd be glad of assistance on this.

If you haven't tried some troubleshooting we would recommend to apply it first and see if that helps.

Here's how...

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
  • Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

For additional troubleshooting, you can check our support page here: How do I resolve channel playback issues? - Roku Support

If this has been exhausted, let us know if this is a specific content issue along with the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Let us know how things going.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.