Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Opereira66
Channel Surfer

Re: Lost All Antenna Channels

Modelo AOC43S5195 ID 8309X

n série X0050049HMJE versão do software 13.0.0 24062-AG 

ID do dispositivo S067789HMJE

0 Kudos
Jenniffer
Reel Rookie

Issue ID: RF-244-227, model G503X, serial number: X01200XG73RF Philco TV (S0EN500G73RF), software: 13.0.0 , revision:24062-DL , G.C version: 11.7.22

0 Kudos
waynejessee
Reel Rookie

Model: GD15X - Roku TV

Serial number: X01200DYYR5Y (S0UM438YYR5Y)

Software version: 13.0.0 - build 24062-G2

GC version: 11.7.22

Timestamp: 2024-06-20T02:47:43Z

Issue ID: 5Y-246-407

Issue observed 2024-06-05 after software update.

0 Kudos
waynejessee
Reel Rookie

Model: GD14X - Roku TV

Serial number: X01200H7CCGP (S0UL4347CCGP)

Software version: 13.0.0 - build 24062-G2

GC version: 11.7.22

Timestamp: 2024-06-20T02:59:44Z

Issue ID: GP-246-419

Issue observed 2024-06-05 after software update.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Greetings Community users,

We appreciate the follow-up on this issue. We have made an update to the appropriate Roku team for additional investigation. Once an update is available we'll make sure to keep this thread posted.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
nhart23452

Re: Live tv over the air stations have disappeared

some of my regular over the air channels have disappeared.  i'm in zip code 23452 and this started several months ago.  i no longer receive NBC.  i have tried rescanning the TV every week, but to no avail.  last week the channel name icons on the guide have become grey squares.  My brother's TV gets all the channels just fine.  Help!  I want to watch the olympics!!!

0 Kudos
Opereira66
Channel Surfer

Hoje teve uma atualização. A numeração dos canais locais aparecem, porém, não há transmissão do conteúdo,  ou seja, sem som e sem imagem. 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

Please be informed that we are currently investigating this issue and would like to ask for additional information about your problem with the antenna channels. Can you please provide the following information below?

• May we know where are you currently located right now?
  • Could you provide us with a photo or screenshot of the issue that you had?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • If you see something different, can you please let us know what you are seeing?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jenniffer
Reel Rookie

Hello , it seems yesterday somethting changed and I’m now able to search and see the list of antenna channels, though there is no image/audio. I’m based in Brazil and if you go to youtube you’ll will hear testimonials of many brazilians complaining about the last upgrade (v.13) that affected AOC and Philco tvs, I’ve a Philco one. In additional to this I also see the live channel list but nothing shows up when I click on them. All I see is a black screen. Thanks for taking this to the appropriate support team. 

IMG_8214.jpeg

IMG_8211.jpeg

IMG_8215.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jenniffer.

Thanks for sharing this information. I have forwarded this over to the appropriate Roku team for an update on this case. 

We'll keep this thread posted with any development.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.