Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alls

Lost All Antenna Channels

Lost All Antenna Channels. Changed antenna few times, just purchased a new one, did a reset and no channels found. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Bobcat3
Reel Rookie

Re: Lost All Antenna Channels

I have the same problem. Roku tv.  I have lost all over the air antenna channels.  I have done a factory reset of the tv, and have tried rescanning multiple times.  I used to get 30 OTA local antenna channels and now zero of them are found. 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bobcat3 @Alls,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for flagging us about this issue and we appreciate the effort in trying to resolve this. 

We would like to know if performing a rescan on the channels helps. You can do this by navigating to Settings > TV inputs > Antenna TV > Scan again for channels. Then, right after, do a system reboot by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart.

Let us know if that works!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bobcat3
Reel Rookie

I did the 2 steps that you provided.  And then I scanned for antenna channels again.  No channels were found.  My antenna is hooked up and I’m very close to many local antenna channels.   This seems to be some change in the Roku system.  

Opereira66
Channel Surfer

Olá! O mesmo aconteceu comigo.  Já segui todos às dicas dessa comunidade e não resolveu. Isso aconteceu após a atualização 13.0.0. 

0 Kudos
Jenniffer
Reel Rookie

Bug on Roku v. 13, can’t watch local tv

My Philco Tv was upgraded to  v. 13 more then a week ago and since then I’ve lost the ability to watch local channels. I tried a factory reset via software and  also pressed that button on the back of the TV for a reset but none of that worked. My internet connection is good, so it was not caused by that. The message I get when I click on Local Tv is that there was an error and I should search for new software updates, but I’m already on v. 13. Follows some extra info for referente: issue ID: RF-244-227, model G503X, serial number: X01200XG73RF (S0EN500G73RF), software: 13.0.0 , revision:24062-DL , G.C version: 11.7.22.  Any help is much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
waynejessee
Reel Rookie

I experienced the same problem after update 13.0.0 a couple weeks ago.

Not happy.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Greetings Community users,

We appreciate you keeping us posted about this issue. In this case, we'll need help from the appropriate Roku team, and we'd also appreciate it if you could share the details below with us.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have the information available, we'll be able to forward this over to the appropriate Roku team.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Opereira66
Channel Surfer

Modelo AOC43S5195; ID 8309X; N⁰ série X0050049HMJE; versão do software 13.0.0 revisão 24062AG

0 Kudos
Opereira66
Channel Surfer

Complemento ID do dispositivo S067789HMJE

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.