Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Re: Channel Guide for Antenna showing wrong information

@ericwc I had a similiar issue which was never resolved, I changed my zip code to another area of the city and they are now correct, except for many of the logos/icons are still missing (whether I used my zip code or another area of the city, same issue with those).

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Zonexero,

Thanks for the post,

We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate your reported issue and hope to provide you with a more detailed update when additional information is available. Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Best regards, 

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ericwc
Channel Surfer

@Zonexero thanks for the tip, I tired initially but it didn't improve things for me.  

Although suddenly last night, the issue seemed to correct itself.   

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ericwc,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue. Is this happening on all antenna channels, or is it isolated? (Specify) Could you please provide us with a photo or video of your running problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ericwc
Channel Surfer

@RokuJohnB I provided a lot of information earlier in this thread.  

The issue has somewhat corrected itself, except for 1 antenna channel I don't have hidden.

Channel 26.1 (comfytv) is showing guide information for channel 28.1 (KCET - PBS)

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ericwc,

Thank you for updating us here in the Roku Community!
Currently, our appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue that you're having. Once there is available information, we will make sure to update this community thread.

Your extended patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
vicvic47

Live tv channel guide is incorrect

My Roku live tv channel guide is incorrect on Real Americas Voice. I’m watching Law and Border but the channel guide shows John Solomon’s show is on. Why isn’t it correct?

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Live tv channel guide is incorrect

Hi @vicvic47,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your inquiry, but we'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. Can you please send us a photo of the running issue as our reference? 

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
troystanton70
Channel Surfer

I have posted several times about my live tv channels guide being incorrect on certain channels and this has gone on for the past year now. I was getting replies saying it’s being further investigated or it was sent or forwarded to appropriate people but I have not seen a fix or gotten a reply since in months and my live tv channel guide on the 3 channels I watch mostly are still not showing the correct broadcasts. Please fix this I’m in California on pst time thanks 

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @troystanton70,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We're happy to help.

As per backtracking your previous post, we believe you haven't been provided the needed information by our Roku engineers to specifically review your affected device. That being said, would you mind providing us with the following?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Troubleshooting steps you have taken in an attempt to resolve the issue.

Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.