Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clare503

There is no live tv option on my roku stick

Jump to solution

I have no option for live tv on my roku express stick- is this normal? I have tried resetting and updating but still nothing. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: There is no live tv option on my roku stick

Jump to solution

Hi, @Clare503

Greetings here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the concern you've encountered with the missing option for Live TV on your Roku Express, and we'd be glad to assist. To access Live TV, you must first enable the option for it to be displayed on your Home Screen. Kindly navigate to Settings > Home Screen > Live TV > Select "Enable".

Additionally, you can visit Roku's official website on Watch Live TV on Roku Devices for more information on the Live TV feature on your Roku device.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: There is no live tv option on my roku stick

Jump to solution

Hi, @Clare503

Greetings here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the concern you've encountered with the missing option for Live TV on your Roku Express, and we'd be glad to assist. To access Live TV, you must first enable the option for it to be displayed on your Home Screen. Kindly navigate to Settings > Home Screen > Live TV > Select "Enable".

Additionally, you can visit Roku's official website on Watch Live TV on Roku Devices for more information on the Live TV feature on your Roku device.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.