Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Live tv channel guide is incorrect

@troystanton70 

Thanks for getting to us and for the extra details!

We'll pass along this information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation and update.

Once we have an update available, we'll make sure to keep the Roku Community posted.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
LB52
Channel Surfer

It’s been 2 weeks since you said Roku was looking into this.

ive seen other Roku users that have been waiting over a year!

Can it be fixed or do I need to replace the tv?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LB52,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We understand that you are eager to resolve this issue. But no worries; the team is hard at work investigating the issue. We still haven't received any feedback back as of the moment, but rest assured that we'll send the update once we have it.

We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KoolBeans

My OTA channel guide is also incorrect for about 4 weeks now. Everything I've tried to resolve this has not worked (rescan, reset WIFI, changing ZIP). Pleas suggest a fix to this annoying issue.

ZIP: 46074

TCL Model 55S405

Software: 12.5.5 build 4174-30

Device ID: 9T500R880091

0 Kudos
troystanton70
Channel Surfer

Yes I know it’s been the same for me as well I’m going on 4+ years now or longer and it just stays in accurate! I’m considering switching to another platform if I could find something comparable with more accurate channel listings. All I get from Roku is random messages about what they’d like from me to send to them as far as tv data and build information and then NOTHING ever seems to happen EVER lol so yeah it’s frustrating to say the least! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😡🤬

0 Kudos
troystanton70
Channel Surfer

I’ve sent it in multiple times and then hear nothing back from anyone this has gone on for several years unfortunately 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.