Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
33sarge
Streaming Star

Truly Classic Horror Channel Not working

On the Roku Store, the channel, Truly Classic Horror Channel has been advertised. I've downloaded it now several times and in all instances, it comes back with the dreaded "temporarily not available" or some such error. This has been for the last several months. I do not understand how Roku can allow channels to advertise on your platform yet not work. Does anyone at Roku even try to see if these channels are legit?

PLEASE do not tell me to contact the provider. The "provider" does not come up in any google searches that I have tried. (Telegraph Local News)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Truly Classic Horror Channel Not working

Yep, that one should be removed.  Probably a 1-man operation and the one man is MIA.  I don't know what it takes to get an app removed.  Maybe @RokuMaryEF has some input.

Truly Classic Horror:
https://channelstore.roku.com/details/07b2952700f9c69eb72470124e23249d/truly-classic-horror

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.