Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexac314

Peacock App Not Launching

I have tried everything to launch my Peacock app. Remove it and add it back. Reset my network setting. Reset my tv. The app will not load. It opens to a black screen and just brings me back to the Home Screen. It is up to date. My TV is to up to date. My network connection is strong. 

I'm starting to really not like Roku TV’s. I’m going to look into other smart TV’s because I am constantly having issues with Roku

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock App Not Launching

Hi @Alexac314,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far. If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the problem and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.