Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

@mongoose56 

Rumble recently updated their channel/app to v.1.0 build 0 a couple of days ago.  You will need to login again to use the new version and build.

The easiest way to login (at least for me) is to go to https://rumble.com/ and Sign In with your credentials on a laptop/phone.

Then launch the Rumble channel on your Roku device and either go to Subscriptions or scroll down on the bottom left to "Login".  You will see a code there for pairing.

Go to https://rumble.com/pair on laptop/phone and you should be presented a screen that you can then enter this code.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Kcleland57

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

Can you share the link? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kcleland57,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for posting. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have an account on rumble roku, it is asking for me to log in, giving me code and under the code it says or use your email and password. I can't find where to either use the code or email. I hope I have given enough information for you to help me and I thank you in advance

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SharonBrown,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble accessing the Rumble channel.

Please be advised that the code seen on the channel screen is the channel activation code. You can also see the channel website on the channel screen. You will have to visit the channel website from your mobile/computer/tablet device using the link seen on the channel screen. There you will be prompted to enter the code seen on the TV screen to activate the channels.

If you need further assistance with the channel's authentication and functionality, we would recommend reaching out to Rumble Support as they would be best able to assist you further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach them here: https://corp.rumble.com/

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
saor

Jump to solution

Don't use google , use duckduckgo to enter www.rumble.com/pair then log in to rumble

looks like google is making it difficult , guess they don't want us to leave youtube

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate thewww.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
dwinter11

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you are still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos