Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

Please Help .. Have a code but can not locate the link to activate code for my Rumble on Roku

0 Kudos
Judy5
Reel Rookie

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

Hi there

I'm sorry it's ages ago since I sorted all this out!

From memory, I can only wonder if you have created a Roku account? To get to install Rumble you'll need an account with Roku in the first instance in order to access the Roku Channel store and choose whatever channels you want and to manage your subscriptions etc. I think you then enter your Rumble code.. 

I just hope this works for you 🤞🤞

Joodz 

Indywoman12
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting the link for Roku to link Rumble it worked beautifully 😊😊

I was about to be frustrated... LOL.  .  

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I hear you. We wanted to be able to watch it together on our television instead of just on our phone or tablet.

Rumble is excellent because there is no censoring or canceling of shows and people.  It's young, but I think it could very well replace YouTube as people's favorite place to go.  

0 Kudos
Fq

Jump to solution

Can't get rumble linked to TV code help please

I'd like to stop using YouTube

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Fq 

If still having issues, I found the easiest way is to login to your online Rumble account while trying to link the Rumble Channel to your Roku device. 

---

1. Uninstall the Rumble Channel from your Roku device, followed by a System Restart. (Settings..System...System Restart)

2. [Optional step] Open your web browser and clear the browsing cache. Normally under Settings or More Tools or Privacy or the like and then "Clear browsing data" (or the like)

3. Using your web browser, navigate to https://rumble.com/ and login to your Rumble account.

4. Install Rumble Channel (or Rumble TV) to your Roku device from Streaming Channels or Roku Channel Store. Once it is installed, select "Go to Channel"

5. After the Rumble Channel loads, scroll down to "Subscriptions" and it should provide the message "To access this section please login this device to synchronize your content" (You will see a Link Code Here)

6. In web browser navigate to https://rumble.com/pair and enter the provided Link Code . Give it a few seconds to refresh content on your TV and you should see a message in the Link Box in the Web Browser that says "Success, return to your device to enjoy rumble.com"

If you happen to be unsuccesful, try adding a subscription or two from the online Rumble website and then repeat entire procedure above. As indicated, I just did this three times and successful each time. Final time I installed RumbleTV. Now each time I was presented with a different link code so keep that in mind. You need to enter the one showing on the TV screen at the time you are directed to the pairing link. You can sign out of the online Rumble dashboard after the successful pairing and syncing.

Here is the general help link from Rumble... https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help/rumble-s-roku-app As you can see, I deviated slightly from their instructions. (or their instructions are incomplete, either way...)

Hope that helps get you going. Please post back with an update or if you need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Babsinbama

Jump to solution

Just post the **bleep** link already!!

0 Kudos
Babsinbama

Jump to solution

What worked?! How did it work?! You don't say! Why can't the link be highlighted?! Why is this so plucking difficult?!

0 Kudos
mongoose56

Jump to solution

Yesterday I had a rumble account on my tv.  Today I don’t.  I have a code but can’t find a website to help me link back on 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @mongoose56

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Rumble support to report the issue and for further help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You may contact Rumble support here.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos