Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevelp
Channel Surfer

Another mislabeled movie - "The Dark"

I wanted to watch the movie named "the Dark" starring William Devane and Cathy Lee Crosby.  I remember this [bad] 1970s monster movie.  I was looking forward to it.  But, when I played the movie I did not see what was advertised.  Instead, I was presented with a movie named "One Dark Night" starring Meg tilly and Adam West in a small roll.  (an even worse 1970s monster movie, without the camp of "The Dark")  NOT THE MOVIE I WAS LOOKING FOR.    Sheesh!

And, please don't ask me for screen shots of what I am telling you.  In the past when I've brought this kind of thing up, you always ask for screen shots.  Can't you read?  Or is it a delay tactic?  Or is it so you can say I did not respo0nd so you don't have to fix it?  Regardless, the movie on the so-called "card" is not what I was given.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Another mislabeled movie - "The Dark"

Hello! @Stevelp,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share this post. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your feedback on the mislabeling of the movie "The Dark". We appreciate your concern and will share it with the team to rectify the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. If you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Stevelp
Channel Surfer

Re: Another mislabeled movie - "The Dark"

Dear Arjiemar,

Thank you for your time to reply to my complaint.  I will forward your response to someone else.  I apologize for any inconvenience caused.  If you ever resolve this, please do not hesitate to let me know.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.