Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbwksf
Binge Watcher

Last 3 episodes of season 5 of Le Bureau not showing up

Jump to solution

I have been using "Sundance Now on the Roku Channel" to view the 5 seasons of "Le Bureau" (awesome spy saga set in France).  We are in season 5 and have watched 6 episodes of the 10 that exist (I have looked at plot summaries available).  But episodes 8, 9, and 10 do not appear in the "Show all episodes" menu choice.

I have the latest Roku Ultra software, the latest Roku Channel software, and restarted the Roku (this solved a different problem of missing episode 8 of "1923").  That did not help with "Le Bureau".  My device/software info is below.  Should not these final episodes be available (all 47 other episodes of the 5 seasons have been)?

Here is info on my setup:

Roku Ultra 4800X, SN X01000FLWJHV

Software 11.5.0 build 4312-C2

Device ID S02A21CLWJHV

Roku Channel 8.0 build 72 (8.0.72, GC8.5.112)

Thank you.

Bob Warren

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Last 3 episodes of season 5 of Le Bureau not showing up

Jump to solution

Hello @rbwksf 

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue you were experiencing with missing content.

Please be aware that we believe issue is now resolved and invite you to check to see if the episode is available for viewing at this time. Please keep us posted if you are still experiencing an issue.

If you have another inquiry or issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting again in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @rbwksf 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We have forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once we have an update, we'll post it in this thread.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @rbwksf 

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue you were experiencing with missing content.

Please be aware that we believe issue is now resolved and invite you to check to see if the episode is available for viewing at this time. Please keep us posted if you are still experiencing an issue.

If you have another inquiry or issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting again in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos