Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Paramount+ application

I just set up a Roku Express 4K and loaded some apps.  Loaded Paramount+ and when it tries to open it says error we are working on it and it will be fixed soon.  It hasn't been fixed for 3 days.  I deleted the app and reloaded it and everything is up to date but the same problem.  Any suggestions on how to get it to work.  I loaded Apple Plus and have no issue.  My Roku remote has a button for Crave which I pay for with my provider Shaw but it will not open that app.  Thoughts on that also.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Issues with Paramount+ application

Hi  @TechNovice1

Thank you for the inquiry!

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the Paramount Plus channel is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. from the Settings menu by navigating to  Settings > System > System restart > Restart. However, if it still has no dice and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to Paramount Plus support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Eladue1968

Cannot get paramont plus to stream on my Roku 3 (4200X) or on my Roku Express 4K+.  P+ app loads but hangs up when trying to load a show.  Sometimes get a Content Unavailable message, sometimes just kicked back to show's page.  Have tried uninstalling P+, then rebooting router and Roku, clearing cache on Roku, reinstalling P+, then checking for P+ updates.  Done multiple times to no avail.  Please have your developers or Paramont's developers check into this.  I just paid for a year subscription a couple weeks ago.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Eladue1968 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Please be advised that the channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to Paramount Plus' customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact them here: Paramount+ Contact Us

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos