Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uncommonmartian
Binge Watcher

Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

If that was the case Danny then it would have been fixed already. Everybody's told you guys the same problem over n over again (as usual) and still no fix. In the meantime we're losing money from this issue. 

21 REPLIES 21
Uncommonmartian
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

What makes you think any of us have the money to just go and sign up for a year's worth of paramount or even want a full year? I wanted/want a month, that's it....the one I paid for. The "fix" is pretty much telling us to go ahead and just pay for another month through Paramount even thgh we already shelled out money for it to begin with. Mind blown.

xofweber

Re: Paramount Plus keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

This problem hit me today. I have now spent nearly 3 hours trying to fix it. I was very happy with my 4.99 per month Paramount + plan. If the only solution to fix this is to cancel my existing subscription and then resubscribe, I will probably just cancel and not resubscribe. 

There has to be a way for Roku to fix this problem.  It seems like this problem has been around for a while.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

@Uncommonmartian @xofweber

Thanks for the posts.

We would be more than happy to look into this issue, but will need more information. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
  • screenshot of what is being shown on screen

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate futher.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisa1845

Re: Paramount Plus keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Couldn't agree more, getting pretty sick of it. Maybe we should all cancel and see how they like 0 customers!

Lisa1845

It's Paramount+ on my Onn Roku TV 

0 Kudos
Susie52

I have the same problem with having a valid subscription to Paramount plus thru Roku.  The roku model I am using is: 3810X Roku Streaming Stick +. Serial number: YH002T982723.  Device ID is C13892982723. Software version: 11.5.0 build 4312-50.  The only channel I have a problem with is Paramount plus.

Any ideas on how to solve this would be great.

Thanks, Susie52

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Susie52

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the issue you are seeing on screen so we can better understand what you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Susie52

This is the screen I get.

20221220_115241.jpg

MarthaLM
Reel Rookie

This is obviously an issue on your end with so many people reporting. I just paid my subscription on the 19th and was happily watching my shows yesterday. Now I can’t watch anything. Same issue as everyone else. I tried logging out and back in and now it won’t let me log back in. Fix it. That’s your only option. Go to your TV. Navigate to Paramount+. Launch the app. See the issue for yourself.