Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GLBrazell
Reel Rookie

Re: Is there an issue with the Creative Veinz Channel?

Jump to solution

Seems everyone has already tried all those suggestions, and the channel still isn't working.  You need to check things on your side, it isn't on OUR SIDE.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My channel provider is Roku since my TV is a Roku Smart TV, it's frustrating since the Creative Vines is the only way to watch Eddie and the Cruisers almost wanna just go buy a different smart TV

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't have anything to do with the app.  You have to take it up with the developer.  Only they can help you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Swabjockey

Jump to solution

Same issue. As apparent by the number of complaints either you can’t fix it or won’t. I don’t understand. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We appreciate the steps you have taken in an attempt to fix the issue.

If the issue persists, we highly suggest that you contact Creative Veinz Support, as they may know about this issue. Please be guided that channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider. They are the best ones to provide additional details regarding their channel functionality.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Their Facebook page hasn't had a post since 2022... https://www.facebook.com/p/Creative-Veinz-100071082203840/

Their website doesn't exist anymore... https://www.creativeveinz.com/

I don't have Instagram, so can't see when the last post was... https://www.instagram.com/creativeveinz/

It would seem that they no longer exist...

Maybe someone is willing to try the phone number provided on their Facebook page? (925) 359-6935

Jump to solution

I tried your suggestion too and nothing worked even talked to a representative on the phone even Hoopla is not letting me watch movies if a lot of people are asking you to fix these channels and Roku is not doing so why should we keep supporting Roku and why have it?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I tried that #1-925-359-6935 some lady cussed me out and said stop calling 😅

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I guess it is time to quit using ROKU and use my FiRE TV CUBE only.

0 Kudos
Moonerfan1

Jump to solution

The odd thing is it lets you watch a trailer but not a movie 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.