Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cshjunk

Re: IP Camera Viewer Pro and OS Version 12

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue that started with the most recent software OS version update.  

Issue occurs in split screen view mode only when displaying 3 or 4 cameras.  Issue does not occur in full screen mode or split screen with 2 only cameras displaying. 

TCL Model: 49S405

Hardware ID: 7104X

Software Version: 12.0.0 - Build 4182-30

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cshjunk ,
A warm welcome from the Roku Community!
Thanks for the post and providing us with your information. We have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update this thread. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Samsquanch23
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well, now my oldest device, the 4800X has upgraded to OS 12 this morning, and it no longer works correctly. Now I no longer have a surveillance monitor for all four of my cameras. I can only watch one or two.

Any idea when this will be fixed. How about the company that wrote IP Camera Viewer Pro? Do they have any plan to fix this?

0 Kudos
jdigits
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issues here. Please update it.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jdigits

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We do not have enough information from your first message to make a useful recommendation. 

Could you tell us more about your concern? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried?

With more information, we can assist you further.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jdigits
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes you do, I have the same issues everyone else has. Stop giving us all the run around and fix IP Camera Viewer Pro.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@jdigits, it isn't up to Roku to fix; it's up to the developer (who isn't Roku).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Samsquanch23
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I decided to check if the app was fixed just now and found that it appears that the app is working correctly again. All four cameras are solid. It actually appears that the frame rate is higher but I could be wrong. The OS doesn't appear to have been updated. It still shows 12.0.0 build 4184 and it shows as being updated on 5/9/23. The app is showing version 5.3 build 0 but it doesn't list a build date. I don't know who fixed what, but thank you, whoever you are.

0 Kudos
jdigits
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine are all still doing the intermittent flashing even on a single camera.  Its set to my screensaver too, so when it kicks in its all flashing and such. No apparent updates available.

0 Kudos
bruce2251
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine too, still, same thing, all these months later.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.